Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Outdoor Retreat Game Pack Stuff :Create a Sim

The new Game pack for The Sims 4 dropped today and I am taking pictures of EVERYTHING so you can check it out and decide for yourself if it is something you are interested in.

First up are the CAS objects. There are some really nice new hairstyles for the women:





I love the natural way the ponytail hangs, as opposed to sticking straight out of the back of the head.


The guys get a couple of new hairstyles.. including a much needed longer style



I didn't see any new styles for the boys, but the girls have a couple of new styles that look quite cute!



Here are all of the clothing options....as you can see, there are a ton of shorts ( cause we don't have enough of those already?!?) and outdoorsy things.  The children's stuff is pretty much unisex ( with the exception of the flower necked shirt above and a flowered tank top) so I didn't take pix of the boys stuff.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.