Monday, July 7, 2014

Summermeade Cottage

The Old Mill store set that just came out had some lovely items...the ivy being first and foremost.  It is well thought out and doesn't suffer from tiling like some of the previous attempts have done.  I particularly like the little "end bits" that enable you to extend the ivy to the floor above and taper off in a much more natural manner.  Well done!

Needless to say, I had to make a cozy fairytale cottage to use this lovely bit of decoration..and the cute round stone gate...and the mason jar lights...and...




The cottage includes:

3 large bedrooms
2 bathrooms
fishing pond
garden
tool shed

$75k on 30x30 lot

Utilizes several items from the new store set, but NO CC















2 comments:

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.