Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Victorians 101 Building Tutorial

I will be teaching a Zoo U course on November 23rd designed to walk you through building a Queen Anne Victorian.  I have tons of pictures/examples so you can follow along in game. I will be available on line from 2pm to 5pm to answer any questions or concerns that come up as you build.  If you cant make it at that time, work at your own pace and post your questions/pictures on the thread HERE and I will check back in daily to lend a hand.  I know many people find this type of build to be a bit intimidating, so I am hoping to show you that YOU ( yes you!) can totally tackle a build like this and do it well.


Sign up for the course HERE and bookmark the thread.  The information will also be presented here on the blog but the Q&A and help will be on the ZOO U thread exclusively.  Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Just registered Ruth, cant wait to pick your brain :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спорттық бәс тігулер қазір әлдеқайда тиімді және спортқа бәс тігу арқылы жақсы ақша табуға болады. Маған букмекерлік кеңсенің спортқа ұтыс тігу веб-сайты ұнайды, өйткені мұнда сіз әрқашан ставкалар туралы көптеген пайдалы ақпаратты оқып, тиімді ставка жасай аласыз!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.