Monday, November 23, 2015

Should You Get The Sims 4 Get Together?


I was recently lucky enough to be invited to an event sponsored by EA to preview the newest EP, Get Together, which comes out in December. As a builder, I tend to focus on the stuff I can build with and the world.  There was SO much to see!  And, even though I honestly wasnt too exicted initially about the forming clubs concept, once I got into it and saw how in-depth the system goes, I was pretty intrigued by the possibilities.



So...for you "cut to the chase" types, here are my impressions in a nut shell
  • large expansive world with a tons of interesting places to explore
  • the world is pretty full/occupied. Only a couple of empty lots.
  • plenty of new detailed build objects to get the medieval look
  • its not all Tudor style-some great modern locations and sleek objects in build buy
  • not as many new walls/floors as I would like
  • natural pools are regular pools with a rock edge.  But you can add plants and steam or bubbles, as well as choose the look of the water.
  • stylish new clothing options
  • great new hairstyles-not a stinker in the bunch
  • not much new for the kids in CAS
  • club system allows you to fully customize the club-traits, activities, what they wear, where they meet, and who they hate are just a few of the options.
  • your club can earn a huge variety of rewards like a special handshake, a boost to skills, or a snazzy club jacket
  • clubs are a great way to find new  friends or a romantic interest for your sims and make them more connected in the community.
  • a fantastic tool for storytellers and the machinima community. 
Bottom line: is this EP worth buying?  To me, definitely! Regardless of how you play, this game will enhance your experience with The Sims 4.



Want to see more?  


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work in compiling all these aspects for us. I can't wait till it releases, so excited, I do however wish we get some more floors and walls soon, especially some carpet floor tiles, with more colour options. Happy simming Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for in depth review. I love all the build/buy mode objects and the world just looks awesome. I was already sold when I saw that helmet sims can wear, lol. But this just put the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !
    Welcome. The "Directory Blogspot" it is not a spam, it's not a robot, it is a site like yours done by a person like you.
    The goal is to promote your blog in the world!
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "international directory blogspot"
    The "directory" is 27 million visits, 198 countries of the world! and more than 19,000 blogs.
    In comments, please your URL. site name. and your Country
    Activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    come to add you to my followers by clicking on ''join this site''
    We hope that you will know our site with your friends.
    Thank you for your understanding
    I wish you an excellent day
    sincerely
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/**SPECIAL%20PAGE%20BLOG%20POSER%20SECOND%20LIFE
    Thank you to follow my blog - it is greatly appreciated! O)
    We follow your blog, please follow us in return!
    +++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.