Monday, December 7, 2015

The Two Door Tudor-a new build for Get Together

 I could not be more pleased with all of the fantastic, detailed design objects found in the newest expansion pack for The Sims 4, Get Together.  A large array of elements enable you to put together your perfect Medieval or Tudor style home.


This quaint country family home has a private club with its own entrance upstairs.  4 bedrooms, 3 baths, study, mature garden, and as always....no CC. 
20x20 lot





There is a club hang out upstairs with its own entrance.  Play darts, have some juice, and dance the night away!











A mature garden with high quality plants waits for your gardening sims.

8 comments:

  1. People seem to be so fond of this game the Sims, but honestly i never enjoyed it or may be it was that i never put time in to understand the game properly. But my brother will enjoy this post for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a detailed resource you have outlined there. I wish if it were concise and summarized the crux of it would be better for the online audience

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ν† ν† μ‚¬μ΄νŠΈ Pretty portion of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital
    to say that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds
    or even I success you access consistently fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it was as easy to improve your health in real life as it is possible to do it in The Sims, then that would be great. In fact, in order to maintain good health, it doesn't take much effort. For me personally, taking the Delta 8 THC supplements found on this website https://www.diamondcbd.com/collections/delta-8/ is enough. I feel less stressed when I take them and it helps me improve my health.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.