Monday, January 6, 2014

The Walking Dead: Hershel's Farm

I have been watching AMC's The Walking Dead a lot over the holiday break.  We recorded the marathon and gorge ourselves on at least 3 episodes a night.  So as soon as I saw Hershel's gorgeous farmhouse, I knew I had to build it. In the interest of full disclosure, I will say it is not an exact replica.  There are some things the game simply cant do.  And I really had to guess a bit at the interior lay out.  But I hope it does give the same feel as the original and your Sims will have better luck living here than Hershel's family and Rick's group.






Hershel's Farm includes:
4 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
formal dining
laundry
garden
barn ( zombie free)
survivor camp 
$118k on 60x60 lot
NO CC
cows and chickens are store content that is not needed for lot to function





































5 comments:

  1. Pure brilliance! I always look forward to your builds. Thank you for always sharing them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUUCH! I REALLY LOVE THE WALKING DEAD, THANK YOOOUU <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work like a real Walking Dead Read More! http://celebrityjackets.co.uk/mens-jacket/angel-wing-walking-dead-leather-vest.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are the dimensions? like the blueprint or floor plan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.