Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Seamless Toile Patterns



I love me a good toile....this probably comes as no surprise.  The only problem is that matching the seams on such a detailed pattern is hair-pulling frustration on a stick.  I have tried and given up many times.  But while looking for fabrics for a new (non sim) project, I stumbled upon a couple of toile swatches that seemed like they just might actually work.

Voila!

I finally have a traditional toile and a large scale floral toile that are actually seamless.  There is also a small vintage floral that doesn't have anything to do with toile but I just happened to like it. These patterns are all one color channel but they shift rather nicely, as you will see in the pictures.  I hope you enjoy them in your game as much as I have!










"Wedgewood Toile"









"Classic Red Toile"












"Country Floral"















4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and elegant. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are gorgeous and longed for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how many times I have threatened to create wallpapers like these, lol. I really love this kind of stuff, it is what I have used in my real life too in houses that I have owned. These are so beautiful, I think I am going to wallpaper every single house in Midnight Hollow with these! Thank you so much Ruth, you are my hero, please create some more.. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.