Thursday, August 22, 2013

Here's the deal....

Haven't been posting every day like I wanted to...intended to...but the fact is they have had our schedule busy from early morning to late night. Between that and the fact that jet lag has really kicked my butt a d I haven't been sleeping, I am too wiped out to put together coherent thoughts.

I have been tweeting or posting little blurbs on Facebook during the event when I have a chance..but a real update...all the details (the ones I am allowed to tell anyway) and pix will have to wait until I have had so e sleep. It's a ten hour plane ride to Washington DC a small layover and then a three or four hour flight home to Austin. Hope to get some stuff posted along the way...if I am not passed out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.