Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Driving to Dallas for the Dentist..party ON!

Time for the "back to school" check up.  Yup..its 3.5 hours away from where I live...but I have been seeing the same dentist for over 20 years and I don't wanna change!

When we first moved to Austin, we tried a new dentist that was suggested to us by a friend.  He said one of my daughters had 11 cavities and would need extensive work and was more concerned about giving me a payment plan than explaining how she could develop 11 cavities in 6 months.
So I called our old dentist in Dallas and took her in.  No cavities. One spot that needed sealant and that was it.  He showed me the x-rays himself.  Now...we drive over 3 hours for dentist appointments.  It is worth it to me to know I am not being ripped off.  I don't know what would happen if we had an emergency situation...I guess we would have to roll the dice again on a local dentist.  But as long as Dr. Jones is in Dallas, that is where I am going to go.

Hoping the trip will help take my mind of the upcoming Simscamp trip.  I have been getting more nervous/excited as it creeps closer.  Worried about packing properly...worried about the long flight and going stir crazy...worried about using the trains in a foreign country where I do not speak the language. Its a worry fest!  If you have any good packing tips, please let me know.  I have this crazy idea that I can do the whole trip with just a carry on wheelie...and still have room for souvenirs.

2 comments:

  1. Teeth Night Guard is offering personalized fitting and highest quality customized dental protectors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.