Friday, November 22, 2013

San Jose Victorian

I recently had the opportunity to visit the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, California. The very rich and eccentric owner believed spirits required her to continue building so she did a seance each night for new building plans.  I was really inspired by the house, but I did not want to replicate it directly....cause...well...I don't care for how it looks.  But I like the idea of a large, rambling Victorian that looks a bit out of control...so here is my version of what the Winchester house could be if old Mrs. Winchester had gotten better directions from the spirits.



The mansion includes:
6 bedrooms
5 bathrooms
formal dining room
study
art studio
hidden room/alchemy lab
play room
green house
garage

NO CC
 $240k on 50x50 lot















Download from the Exchange HERE

Download from Mediafire HERE




3 comments:

  1. LOL "better directions from the spirits"! Agreed- if you replicated it exactly, it would prove to most like cause some serious routing errors with the residents! This looks gorgeous, though! I can't wait to put it in my game! Thank you for sharing, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating this amazing house. I love Victorian houses created with no cc and this one is the best of all. It´s my favorite of all. Than you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.